Board decisions at April 7, 2011, meetingApril 8, 2011
NOTE! Important Announcement!
On April 7, 2011, the Keystone Emmaus Community board made these decisions:
- The spring Men’s Walk has been cancelled due to low registration, the team and the pilgrims will transfer, as they are able, to the fall Men’s Walk.
- Walks must have 10 registered pilgrims to take place.
- Beginning with the Fall Walk, we will close registration 30 days prior to the beginning Thursday of each walk
- Beginning with the 2012 walks, the fees for pilgrims will be $150 to cover our costs.
- Beginning with the 2012 walks, the men’s walk will take place once per year, in the spring, until the average attendance of a men’s walk is 15-20 pilgrims.