God Has a Plan for You
God promises to reveal His will to you if you genuinely want to know what it is. “For I know the plans that I have for you,declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope. Then you will Call on Me and Come to Pray to Me , and I will listen to you. You will seek me and Find Me when you search for Me with all your heart” (Jeremiah 29:11-13).
HOW CAN WE TRUST GOD TO REVEAL HIS WILL?
In order for you and me to follow the Lord’s plan for our life, we must know what He has called us to be and do. The Bible promises his guidance–all we need to do is
ASK HIM. Proverbs 3:5-6 says, “TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND DO NOT LEAN ON YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING. IN ALL YOUR WAYS ACKNOWLEDGE HIM, AND HE WILL MAKE YOUR PATHS STRAIGHT.”
HOW CAN YOU DISCOVER GOD’S PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE?
- THE BIBLE We need to study the scriptural truths.
- PRAYER Ask the Lord for guidance. He promises to answer when we pray according to his Will.
- CIRCUMSTANCES For the child of God, there is no such thing as coincidence. God usually does not close a door unless he plans to open a new one.
- GODLY COUNSEL What do you think the Word of God says I should do??
- YOUR CONSCIENCE Saturate it with the Word of God and Your decisions Will Be More Christlike.
- RESTLESS SPIRIT Right before every major change, I’ve always felt restless. When this happens PRAY..What Lord are you saying to me???
The Lord spoke to Moses by a Burning Bush (Ex 3:2)
Paul saw a vision of a man from Macedonia asking him to come Preach. Isaiah was in Worship when God spoke to Him. Samuel was in the Temple speaking to Eli when the Lord spoke. Jeremiah was a young lad when God spoke to Him. especially in important matters, the Lord will sometimes manifest His will in an unusual way. Are you listening?