Friends of Emmaus,
The devastating EARTHQUAKE OF HAITI on Tuesday calls for all Christians to respond.
Most importantly with our PRAYERS.
As our Brothers and Sisters in this already impoverished country deal with the latest catastrophe, we are called to respond with our tangible GIFTS.
You can send finanancial gifts through your church or the Central Pa Conference Office. Either way, designate your funds for HAITI EARTHQUAKE RELIEF. ADVANCE # 418325. All contributions sent will go directly to aid those who are suffering.
Also I ask you to help provide HEALTH KITS…
Each kit should contain:
- 1 hand towel (15×25 up to 17×27)
- 1 wash cloth
- 1 comb (large and sturdy not pocket sized
- 1 nail file or fingernail clippers
- 1 bath size bar of soap ( 3 oz and up)
- 1 toothbrush (single brush only)
- 1 large tube of toothpaste (4,5 0r Larger)
- 6 adhesive plastic strip sterile bandages
- All items should be plased inside a sealed one gallon plastic bag.
- No money, notes or items of a religious or political literature.
Completed items may be delivered to your District Mission Central Hub.
Thank your for your compassion and assistance in this difficult time.